Software Services Terms and Conditions
- General. These Software Services Terms and Conditions (“Software Terms“), along with the Terms to which they are attached and any separate, written Publisher Agreement that may be entered between the parties (“Publisher Agreement“), govern the use of Jeeng’s software product (“Product“) by Clients (as defined below). The Term “Services” in the Terms shall include the Product.
- Definitions. All undefined capitalized terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms. For purposes of these Software Terms, the following capitalized terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Client” means a specific Publisher which accepted these Software Terms with the option to render Jeeng’s Software Services.
- “Documentation” means the guides and technical manuals delivered by Jeeng to Client in connection with the Product.
- License Grant. Subject to the Terms and this Annex 2, during the term hereof and of the Terms, Jeeng grants Client a limited, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Product and Documentation solely for the purpose of serving notifications and ads, solely for its own business purposes. All rights which are not expressly granted herein are reserved by Jeeng. Client may not make any use of the Product or Documentation in whole or in part in any manner not expressly permitted by the Terms and this Annex.
- Restrictions. Without derogating from Section 2.4 of the Terms, any modification, revision, enhancement, or alteration of the Product shall only be permitted by means of the APIs and SDKs provided by Jeeng hereunder or as otherwise permitted by Jeeng in advance and in writing. Client may not test the Product or use the Product in connection with any benchmark tests, evaluation, or any other tests of which the results are designated or likely to be published in any form or media, or otherwise made available to the public without Jeeng’s prior written approval. Client may not represent that it possesses any proprietary interest in the Product.