Native advertising is the process of creating ads that match the form and function of their surrounding content. Examples of native ads include sponsored social media posts, editorial content, paid organic search results, and recommended articles in email newsletters.
What are the benefits of native advertising?
Native ad placements are beneficial because they fit seamlessly into the user experience. Especially in an age where ad blockers are rampant, in-feed native ads can help marketers reach customers without being too intrusive and combat ad fatigue by using content marketing.
Banner ads and display ads, in comparison, disrupt the user experience, which can frustrate customers. That’s why many advertisers choose native ads for reaching their target audiences.
How can you launch native advertising campaigns?
Brands can create and distribute native ads by working with a programmatic native advertising platform. The right platform will allow you to:
- Collect customer data from across channels
- Build audience segments for targeted native ads
- Identify relevant publisher partners and channels
- Automatically deliver native content to interested customers
- Track campaign performance for future optimization