We’re excited to introduce you to Jeeng’s Front End Engineer, Alex Zemelshteyn!
He’s been with the company for a little over 6 months and has already made a huge impact. He was originally born in Ukraine but moved to New York when he was 7 years old. He currently resides in Brooklyn.
Let’s get to know Alex a bit better…
1. What are the top 5 tools you can’t live without?
- VS Code
- Clipboard manager
- Dual monitors
- A wireless mouse with customized shortcuts
2. What is your favorite Jeeng memory/event/swag?
My favorite event and moment was the boxing class at Rise by We followed by a sauna session, which included hot-cold intervals and aromatic diffusion of essential oils. My favorite swag is also from this event which is the Under Armour long sleeve shirt.
3. What’s the nerdiest thing you do in your free time?
Designing in CAD to 3D print items and gadgets. I’ve actually designed my wife’s earrings and had them printed in pure silver.
4. What are some of your hobbies?
I enjoy cooking, playing guitar, video games, and learning new skills.
5. What’s the best place you’ve ever traveled to?
My favorite place I’ve ever traveled to was St. Lucia since it was my honeymoon spot and had beautiful sights.
6. At which store would you like to max out your credit card & why?
I would like to max out my credit card at Newegg to be able to build a very powerful computer rig which would include high end graphics cards and a 6 monitor setup.
7. What’s your hidden talent?
I am able to play acoustic and electric guitar, bass, some keyboard and compose music.
8. What’s the first thing you bought with your own money?
I bought a Toshiba Satellite laptop which was heavy, had very little RAM, and cost more than most high end laptops today.
9. What’s your biggest guilty pleasure, and why?
Late night ice cream because it’s a great way to end the day.
Missed our last employee feature? Check it out here!
Stay tuned for the next one!