In this edition of “Jeengster Spotlight”, we’re excited to introduce our AdSales Account Executive, Fred Osborne!
Fred grew up in Connecticut and still lives there today. He is an amazing soccer player and even got a scholarship to Marist College, where he got his BA in Business Management with concentration in Marketing. After graduating, Fred worked at Indeed in marketing before joining a company called PX as a sales manager. He joined Jeeng about 2 years ago!
Let’s learn a bit more about Fred, shall we?
1. What do you love most about your role at Jeeng?
I have the opportunity to speak with a lot of different brands and companies, and the people I work with are fun and nice.
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
Be prepared to learn about yourself a lot and grow.
3. What is your favorite Jeeng moment or memory?
The first offsite I went to with the company in Miami. It was memorable because it was the last time I traveled before COVID and I got to meet everyone before we went into lockdown.
4. What are some of your hobbies?
Reading, playing soccer, cooking (my favorite thing to make is this Ghanaian dish called Kontomire)
5. What is your favorite quote, and why?
“Only the mistakes have been mine.” – Malcom X. Because it makes you take responsibility for yourself and your actions.
6. What superpower would you choose, and why?
Time travel, because I really like history and it would be cool to see different places, people, time periods, etc.
7. What’s your favorite place you’ve ever traveled to?
Either Italy or Colombia – it’s a tie.
8. What’s your biggest guilty pleasure & why?
Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies. I don’t know how they get them that soft, and I don’t want to know. But I love them.
9. What’s your favorite book?
The Autobiography of Malcolm X
10. What animal best describes you, and why?
A cheetah – because I can run fast.
11. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
I want to go skydiving.
12. What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
Be confident in the decisions that you make, and don’t be afraid to think outside the box.
13. What’s your biggest accomplishment from your time at Jeeng?
Being able to navigate the era of COVID especially just after starting at Jeeng. It was tough from a sales standpoint — selling to an unknown space because of the pandemic. A lot of things were uncertain.
There you have it! We hope you enjoyed learning more about the people who power this company and have helped get us to where we are today: the only personalized Push & Email Messaging Platform built exclusively for publishers.
If you’re interested in learning more about what we do, drop us a note.