In our latest Jeengster employee feature, get to know Jeeng’s VP HR — Hadar Bar-Kat!
Hadar joined Jeeng in September 2016. She’s from Israel and lives in Tel Aviv with her husband and three children. She has a BA in Psychology and an MA in Organizational Development and Consulting. Hadar has been working in HR for almost 20 years, including when she lived in NYC and was the HR Director for the Jewish Agency.
Want to get to know Hadar a bit better? Read on…
1. What do you love most about your role at Jeeng?
Working with amazing people.
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
Turn around and run the other way… Just kidding!
But seriously, HR consists of a lot of different things. It is a field that allows you to be flexible and be versatile. You can be very good at some aspects or really like other aspects of the role. Also, do more listening and less talking.
3. What are some of your hobbies?
I enjoy reading books and watching TV, especially dystopian/ drama.
4. What is one piece of advice you’d give your younger self?
Don’t make any big plans for 2020.
5. What superpower would you choose & why?
Teleportation. Oh, the time I would save…
6. What’s your favorite book & why?
The World According to Garp. Perfectly written, well rounded characters, funny, sad…everything you’d want from a book.
7. At which store would you like to max out your credit card & why?
Not a store, but Six Flags — I never get tired of roller coasters.
8. What’s your hidden talent?
I can analyze most TV shows at a decent level.
9. What’s the first thing you bought with your own money?
A Roxette CD (I was a teenager in the 90’s!)
We hope you enjoyed learning more about the people who power Jeeng!
If you’re interested in learning more about how we can help you revolutionize your digital monetization, get in touch.