In this edition of “Jeengster Spotlight”, we’re excited to introduce our Director of Publisher Sales, William Lauricella!
William has been the Director of Publisher Sales at Jeeng since mid-2020. He is from New Jersey, but attended Ohio State University. He has a strong background in tech, as he was at Wibbitz prior to joining Jeeng, who deal with video automation. William is the proud papa to the adorable dog, Olive Oil, who is a 9-year-old rescue. And on weekends, he spends his time screaming metal music!
Let’s learn a bit more about William!
1. What do you love most about your role at Jeeng?
I love having the ability to build relationships within the industry that can form into friendships.
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
Nothing can beat an in-person meeting, and forming relationships one on one, face to face.
3. What are some tools you can’t live without?
4. What are some of your hobbies?
Throwing the javelin (even though I don’t actually do it anymore), screaming metal music, skateboarding, and drinking Old Fashioneds.
5. Favorite Jeeng event/memory/moment or favorite Jeeng swag
I love my Jeeng backpack!
6. What’s your favorite quote, and why?
“That’s what she said” – because it’s funny 🙂
7. What superpower would you choose, and why?
Teleportation – so I can travel all over the world and not have to sit on a flight.
8. What’s the coolest thing about your job?
Jon Blinderman’s dad jokes…
9. What’s the nerdiest thing you do in your free time?
Play Hearthstone and watch cartoons, like Rick and Morty.
10. What’s your favorite place you’ve ever traveled to?
Colombia (Cartagena, specifically)
11. What’s your biggest guilty pleasure & why?
Smoking a Juul (because I should quit)
12. What’s your pet peeve that no one knows about?
Not cleaning dishes after they’re done eating.
13. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
Owning a vacation home in Florida (and eventually in Italy).
14. What animal best describes you & why?
A cheetah, because I’m fast and lazy.
15. How do you manage work/life balance?
Taking breaks when I need to and not working constantly without taking time to myself. If I want to go to the gym, I’ll go and then work more later, for example.
16. What’s your biggest accomplishment from your time at Jeeng, so far?
Meeting Jon Blinderman…
17. What’s something you want to do in the next year professionally that you haven’t been able to do before?
Hit my quotas so I can take Jon Blinderman to my new vacation home in Florida.
There you have it! We hope you enjoyed learning more about the people who power this company and have helped get us to where we are today: the only personalized Push & Email Messaging Platform built exclusively for publishers.
If you’re interested in learning more about what we do, drop us a note.